U-Mad Truck Mounted Attenuator
GSI is the exclusive Texas Distribitor of the U-Mad Truck Mounted Attenuator from Barrier Systems, Inc.
GSI Highway Products is the exclusive Texas Distributorof the U-MAD Truck Mounted Attenuator from Barrier Systems, Inc.
The U-MAD TMA is an NCHRP-350 TL-2 and TL-3 approved TMA designed to absorb energy and prevent underride from errant vehicles, while protecting the tow truck and expensive equipment. After a design impact only the cartridge (see product info sheet below) needs replacing, offering excellent life cycle costs on the TMA.
Designed for performance, the U-MAD has passed all required and optional NCHRP-350 TL-2 and TL-3 tests with the arrow board installed.
The U-MAD is ideal for stationary applications such as guardrail or crash cushion repair where the TMA is operating as a barrier vehicle. It is also ideal for slow moving applications such as striping or sweeping where it is operating as a shadow vehicle.
Features and Benefits:
- Replace only the cartridge after a design impact
- Passes all mandatory and optional NCHRP 350 TL-2 and TL-3 tests with an arrow/message board installed
- Engineered to keep the impacting vehicle and support vehicle in the travel lane even after angle impacts
- Light weight system
- Multiple flexible mounting options
- Optional cab-mounted controllers
- Socket Hitch
- Bolt On
- Tailgate Mount for Dump Trucks
- Flatbed Mount
Contact us today for a free quote
Payton Leftwich, Inside Sales
(972) 251-0883 (mobile)
Boyd Milby, Outside Sales
Providing takeoff assistance is just another value-added service we're happy to offer!
All of our products are FHWA accepted.
We have been doing business in Texas for over 40 years.
WE STAND BEHIND OUR REPUTATION!